Country Club Estates
413 W 11th St Alexandria, IN 46001
Country Club Estates
80 unit stabilized apartment complex with garden style and townhouse units with ample opportunity to raise rents.
70/30 Waterfall Participation
- Significant upside in rent - current rent is below market by $50-$125 adding value immediately upon new lease execution.
- Current owner is overseas and has poor management in place. This opens up a great opportunity to streamline processes and increase the net operating income almost immediately.
- Minimal Capex needed as the property has been well maintained and is ready to support the increased rent.
- Unique townhouse style property allows for much larger square footage than any property in the area which demands higher rent than competition.
Markian Sich is an Active Duty Marine Corps Captain who was born and lived in Ukraine most of his life. Real Estate became his passion because he determined it as being the key ingredient to American wealth. His perspective as a third-generation immigrant, coupled with his military service motivated him to start Active Duty Passive Income and the Military Real Estate Investing movement. Markian serves as CEO of Active Duty Passive Income and Senior Managing Partner with ADPI Capital.
Markian’s Portfolio and Related Experience:
- $2.6M, Scatterfield Villas, 56-unit multifamily joint venture in Anderson, IN
- One (1) single family rental in Newnan, GA
Mike Foster is a Naval Academy Graduate, former Naval Officer, and real estate investor from the Bronx, NY. He started investing in 2016 and is expanding his diverse portfolio around the world. As Co-founder of Active Duty Passive Income, Mike educates and mentors the military and veteran community on building wealth and a lifestyle of your dreams through real estate investing.
Mike’s Portfolio and Related Experience:
- $700k 8-unit syndication in Norfolk, VA
- $1.5M Residential Portfolio in FL, VA, MS, and PA
- $500k Hotel Investment in Dubai, UAE
- Other Related Experience: Buy and Hold, Private Lending, Vacation Rentals, Creative Financing, Overseas Investments, Property Management, Capital Raising
Eric Upchurch is an Army Special Operations veteran who grew up in Central Iowa. He has been investing in real estate throughout the country for thirteen years and serves as COO and Co-Founder of Active Duty Passive Income and is a Senior Managing Partner with ADPI Capital.
Eric’s Portfolio and Related Experience:
- $14.2M, Retreat at Stone Mountain, 212-unit multifamily syndication near Atlanta, GA
- $13M, Keystone Portfolio, 438-unit mobile home Park syndication in Central Pennsylvania
- $8.9M, Cobble Hill, 136-unit multifamily syndication near Ft. Worth, TX
- $2M Residential Portfolio in California and Kansas
- Accredited Investor
- Other Related Experience: residential construction, private lending, tax liens, self-directed IRAs, buy and hold rentals, single family flips, new construction development and small multifamily properties.
Adam La Barr
Adam La Barr is an Air Force Veteran and military brat who calls Florida his new home. Adam began his real estate ventures in 2016 with a lot of education and was brought on to ADPI to show others how to invest in multifamily real estate by putting it into action himself. He is now the Chief of Multifamily Education and he controls the underwriting at ADPI Capital.
Adam’s Portfolio and Related Experience:
- $4M 62-unit apartment in Johnson City, TN- major reposition
- $6M 132-unit apartment syndication in Louisville, KY
Tim Kelly is an active duty Chief Petty Officer in the Navy stationed on shore duty in Pensacola, Florida instructing flight student on water survival, engine systems, leadership, mindset, ethics, and professional development. As Senior Managing Partner with ADPI Capital, Tim now invests in and syndicates multifamily property in the affordable and workforce housing spaces with a focus on apartment communities and mobile home communities.
Tim’s Portfolio and Related Experience:
- 1 live-in flip
- 2 plots of raw land
- 1 SFH development project
- 4-plex building
- 3-plex building
- 42-unit apartment community syndication
- 27 space mobile home community
- 75 space mobile home community syndication
- 212 Unit apartment community syndication
Country Club Estates
This investment is projected to return approximately 9% annualized cash on cash return. ADPI Capital will seek disposition in approximately 7 years at which time returns are projected to be an investor IRR of approximately 13%.
|Loan Down Payment||$812,000|
|Legal & Accounting Fees||$20,000|
|Third Party Reports||$23,000|
80 unit apartment complex containing garden style and townhouse apartments on a beautifully landscaped site. The property overlooks a golf course which provides additional rental income for those units. Country Club Estates is adjacent to the middle school and provides some of the area’s only townhouse style apartments. That combined with new management provides a unique opportunity for us to bring this property up to its potential! Country Club Estates offers investors immediate returns and exceptional potential for long-term investment growth.
|Address||Property Type||Property Sq. Feet||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Year Built||Units|
413 W 11th St
Alexandria, IN 46001
|Multi Unit Residential||0.00||0||0||1972||80|
|MSA Population - 2015||939,020|
|Total Employment (Nov 2015)||449,216|
|Unemployment Rate (June 2016)||4.6%|
|Ket Industries||State Government, Military, Education Health care|
|Primary Growth Sectors||Education, Distribution|
Indiana methodically created a business environment where conditions
promote success. Whether it’s minimizing operating expenses or delivering
the workforce training and infrastructure required for a company to grow,
Indiana is one of the most business-friendly states in America.
The City of Indianapolis is the 13th largest city in the nation according to
2010 U.S. Census data, and one of the fastest-growing metropolitan areas
in the United States (Source: Forbes, 2011). Indianapolis, nicknamed Indy,
is the state capital as well as the largest city in the state. The capital city
was named the 5th most affordable city in the U.S. in 2016 by U.S. News
and World Report. Indy’s tremendous growth as a business center and
its reputation as an amateur sports capital have caught the attention of
cities across the nation. Both Forbes and Livability.com continually rank
Indianapolis as one of the best downtowns in the United States citing “more
than 200 retail shops, more than 35 hotels, nearly 300 restaurants and food
options, movie theaters, sports venues, museums, art galleries and parks” as attractions. An entrepreneurial attitude has enveloped Indianapolis and with it has come great economic vitality. While relishing its success, Indianapolis has remained relatively unspoiled.
The city of Alexandria, Indiana, in Madison county, is 10 miles North of Anderson, Indiana and 42 miles Northeast of Indianapolis. Local parks near Alexandria include Hoosier Park, Summit Lake Park and Shadyside Memorial Park. Quickly accessible from Alexandria are many higher education schools including Anderson University, Indiana Wesleyan University, and Ball State University.
Required fields are denoted by an asterisk (*).